This Pork Rinds Chilaquiles in Roasted Green Chilesquiles sauce recipe makes for a hearty and spicy game-day snack or meal, perfect for sharing with family & friends.
- 2/3 Cup or 150 Grams of Chopped Pork Rinds
- 1 Jar Roasted Green Chilesquiles Sauce
- 4 Cups of Tortilla Chips
- 1 Cup of Crumbled Ranchero or Queso Fresco Cheese
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cilantro
- ½ Cup Thinly Sliced Onions
- Your Favorite Brand of Sour Cream
- 1 Yellow Lime
- Sliced Radishes
- Pour the Roasted Green Chilesquiles Sauce into a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower the temperature and add the Chopped Pork Rinds.
- Once it’s heated to your liking, plate the Pork Rinds mixed with the Roasted Green Chilesquiles Sauce and place a serving of Tortilla Chips over the mixture.
- Accompany with as much Sliced Onions, Cheese and Sour Cream as you like.
- Decorate and Garnish the dish with Chopped Cilantro, Yellow Lime Juice and Sliced Radishes.