Start a new tradition with our Roasted Pork Loin with Signature Red Chilesquiles Sauce recipe. It’s the perfect main course for special meals and occasions.
- 4 Pounds/2 Kilograms of Chopped Pork Loin
- 1 Cup of Chicken or Beef Consommé
- 1 Cup of Signature Red Chilesquiles Sauce
- 1 Cup of Seedless Plums
- Salt and Pepper
- Large Ziploc/Reusable, Re-sealable Bag
- Aluminum Foil
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- ½ Chopped Onion
- 1 Lemon for juicing
Preparing the Guacamole
- Mix the Chicken or Beef Consommé and the Signature Red Chilesquiles Sauce until fully integrated. Add Salt and Pepper.
- Put the Pork Loin inside the Ziploc bag and add the sauce. Let it marinate for at least 8 hours in the fridge.
- Warm the oven to 400º F/200º C.
- Remove the Pork Loin from the bag and discard the liquid.
- With a knife, carefully make a hole in the Pork Loin for each Plum. Stuff the Plums into each hole in the meat.
- Lay the Pork Loin on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and roast for 45 min – 60 min in the oven until fully-cooked.
- Open the Avocados and scoop out the Pulp. Gently mash it with a fork.
- Mix the Mashed Pulp with Lemon Juice.
- Add the Chopped Onions and Tomatoes. Season and mix thoroughly but carefully enough to keep the composition of the Tomatoes.
- Accompany the Roasted Pork Loin with Guacamole, Tortillas or Tortilla Chips and enjoy.