- 1/2 Package Corn Tortillas
- 1 Jar Roasted Green Chilesquiles Sauce
- 1 Cup Fresh Cheese
- ½ Onion Sliced Thinly
- 2 Cups Frying Oil
- Scissors or Clover-shaped Cookie Cutter
- In a saucepan, heat the oil.
- With the Scissors or the Cookie-cutter, cut the Tortillas into the shape of a Clover and fry until golden. Drain with absorbent paper and set aside.
- In another saucepan, heat the Roasted Green Chilesquiles Sauce and turn off once it starts to boil. Stir gently.
- In a each dish put a portion of Clover Tortilla Chips on top of the Roasted Green Chilesquiles Sauce, Cheese, Onion and garnish with the Creamed Spinach.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.