1 Jar of Chilesquiles Homemade Chipotle Sauce
1 Cup Cooked Black Beans
4 Cups Unsalted Tortilla Chips
1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced White Onion
1 Cup Freshly Shredded Cheese
1/2 Tablespoon Sour Cream.
1 Finely Chopped Tomato
1 Small Onion Finely Chopped
1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro Leaves
2 Cups Cleaned And Cooked Small Pieces Of Cactus
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1. In a frying pan pour a whole Jar of Chilesquiles Homemade Chipotle Sauce and begin to heat it up.
2. Once the sauce is warm, add the Black Beans and carefully stir until well blended.
3. In each dish, place a portion of the Unsalted Tortilla Chips and add as much of the Chilesquiles Homemade Chipotle Sauce and Black Beans as you like.
4. Decorate with Freshly Shredded Cheese, Thinly Sliced Onion and a dollop of Sour Cream.
5. On the side serve with a garnish of Cactus Salad and enjoy.
1. In a glass dish gently bring together and mix all of the ingredients until well blended.